On most days, you probably have a lot on your plate. And we feel you. So, our team went to work to craft a New Zealand spinach recipe you can prepare in little time.
It’s a Korean-inspired, spinach and lettuce salad recipe with radish and a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.
- 1 pc Korean radish
- 1/2 pc cucumber
- Handful New Zealand spinach
- Handful lettuce
- 1 tbsp gochujang
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 2 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds
- Cut the Korean radish into thin discs
- Cut the cucumber into 1″ strips
- Blanch the New Zealand spinach and then chop it
- Mix the gochujang, olive oil, sesame oil, and toasted sesame seeds
- Clean and tear up the lettuce in a bowl. Add remaining vegetables and toss in the dressing.
- Sprinkle more sesame seeds if desired.
Good Food Community is committed to bringing you fresh and organic vegetables and fruits directly from our partner farmers in the Philippines.
Looking to prepare this recipe next week? Click the button below and grab our Salad Pack.