What is Community Shared Agriculture?
Good Food Community is about growing a sustainable society that nourishes everyone—you, the farmers, the land and generations to come. The multiple crises of our age serve as an invitation to evolve a new system and culture—one that puts the planet and people first.
We believe that the way to achieve this is through Community Shared Agriculture (CSA) - a system that connects the producer and consumers within the food system through subscriptions to the harvest of a certain farm or group of farmers.
Community Shared Agriculture allows you to become a co-producer by having a stake in food production system through farm share subscriptions.
1. Choose a CSA farmshare subscription here and learn more about our advocacy here. Longer durations mean more affordable food! Note that every subscription now automatically includes a 50 PhP contribution for us to continually support pandan weavers in Quezon Province as well as support the zero-waste movement. Add-on items here.
2. At check-out and shipping, you will be asked to choose a drop-off point among our community hubs OR ask for delivery (within the service area below). Please choose the fee appropriate to the number of weeks. Our deliveries are only on Wednesdays currently.
3. For payment, you can pay through a number of channels:
- Paypal (accepts Visa, Mastercard)
- Dragonpay (accepts several banks, LBC, 711, etc but charges a minimum fee ie 10-20 PhP per transaction)
- Bank deposit or bank transfer (BPI or BDO)
Note: To make it to the Wednesday delivery, your payment must be processed by 6PM the Saturday before. Prompt us at 0939-9344663! #CSAhooray!