This stuff is practically magic. It’s not just for soups! We use it to add instant depth and umami to what we’re cooking--no need for those scary artificial seasonings.
- As a quick stir-fry paste for vegetables and noodles (keep stirring--it burns easily!)
- As glaze on eggplant, tofu, salmon or cod, or pork
- As marinade or for pickling
- As pasta sauce with cream and mushrooms
- Add to vegan bean stews, chili, or bean bolognese for depth of flavor
- As creamy or punchy salad dressing
- As secret weapon in sweet desserts
- As all-purpose, all-around sauce
As if such kitchen versatility is not enough, miso is also great for our wellbeing. It is rich in nutrients and probiotics. The Japanese attribute their longevity to their daily consumption of miso.
Ingredients: Local organic beans from Bauko, brown rice koji using brown rice from Zambales, and sea salt from Zambales. Finally--a local, organic version of the popular Japanese pantry staple. This miso is vegan.
Storage: Keep refrigerated. As a non-pasteurized fermented product, it can keep for years but the color, flavor, and aroma of the miso will deepen as it ages. We suggest you consume it within six months--athough we’ll be surprised if it lasts that long in your kitchen.
220g in a jar.
Fermentation date: September 18, 2022
Bottling date: December 12, 2022
Cut-offs for orders are as follows:
Mondays 5pm for Thursdays
Fridays 5pm for Saturdays
We deliver within Metro Manila and Rizal for a flat rate of P150. If you're also ordering a farmshare you may enjoy our farmshare delivery rate starting at P80, or top-up an existing delivery at no extra charge.
Please check our Delivery Guide & FAQ for more info.
Add More Gulay
Our Favorite Kitchen Essentials
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.