Nothing celebrates the passing of time and living in the present as much as fruits. When they arrive, we want to share as much of them as possible!
Discover Philippine fruits in season - from the popular to the little known - when you subscribe to our fruits delivery.
This selection can include at least three types of fruit including items like:
- Kamansi or breadfruit
- Yacon, which is sometimes called groundapple because it's eaten like one (except for the skin).
- High probability of bananas because we are blessed with so much and different kinds too!
- Mango season is around April, May, June but not your yellow carabao mango-- we have apple mango, indian mango, caramango, etc.
- Avocado season is June, July, sometimes reaching until August. Asian pears are September through November.
- Lorax lemons and green lemons stay from about August through March if we are lucky.
- Expect sour oranges, kamias or tamarillos too. Sometimes we may have ripe papaya.
Notice the double uncertainty? Working with our Filipino farmers has helped educate our team and our subscribers about enjoying the bounty of the present.
What's certain is that we intend to send you at least 2 kilos' worth of what is available so, it's good to share with family or make preserves!
Reminder: To make it to our weekly Thursday delivery, your payment must be processed by 6PM the Monday before. See our Delivery Guide & FAQs. All packs will be delivered in an eco-bag which you are welcome to return for sanitation and reuse. Collections are every last Thursday of the month.
What people say:
My cook said that the cassava was malabo. It means creamy & I’ll try it later. Your avocado is really organic. So different from the supplier of my fruits. The aroma, creaminess & subtle sweetness reminded me of the avocados 40 years ago. Until when will your supply last for avocado? I’m really glad i found you as my regular supplier of organic fruits.
- Vivienne T.
The caimito is sooo soo yum!!! It is perfect for us 3...It came with puso ng saging, right? I made it into torta and it was so good too!!!
- Veda E.